Wotnot® Natural Self-tanning Lotion is a velvety soft blend of organic ingredients that moisturise and nourish the skin, while developing a natural, streak-free, golden tan. Australian certified organic Kakadu plum and Camellia oil provide antioxidants and nutrients to help slow the ageing process while certified organic Aloe vera softens, moisturises and soothes, leaving a beautiful even tan that fades naturally.
The DHA used in our lotion is COSMOS approved and derived from sugar cane. This DHA is designed to react to the proteins and amino acids in the outer layers of the skin. Conventional tanning products use synthetic based DHA and often include chemical absorbers designed to penetrate the skin’s surface to develop a faster tan. These conventional tans can also contain ingredients like dyes, artificial fragrances, parabens, alcohol and petrochemicals. The side effect of the absorbers used to develop synthetic based tanning lotions, is that all the products chemicals are more easily absorbed into the blood stream.
- Cosmos-approved – toxin free
- Certified organic Camellia and Australian Kakadu plum with ant-aging properties leave skin silky-smooth
- Flawless finish
- Fades naturally
- Natural fragrance – smells great!
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Free from sulphates, petrochemicals, PEGs, parabens, caustics, glycols and artificial fragrances.
Purified water, aloe vera leaf juice*, dihydroxyacetone, coconut oil*, cetearyl olivate and sorbitan olivate (vegetable emulsifiers), sunflower oil*, vegetable glycerine*, olive oil*, camellia oil*, shea butter*, cetearyl alcohol, linseed oil*, xanthan gum, Kakadu plum extract*, green tea extract*, gmo-free vitamin e, sodium citrate, potassium sorbate, citric acid, natural fragrance.
* certified organic
Direction for Use:
16-24 hours prior to treatment prepare your skin. Shave/wax and scrub your skin!APPLY & DEVELOP:
Apply a thin layer of moisturiser to your eyebrows, lips, elbows, knees and tops of feet ten minutes prior to self-tanning.
Put on your wotnot Flawless Tan Application Mitt and prepare to get glowing!
Apply 50 cent piece size of Wotnot Self Tanning lotion to every area of the body in circular motion in this sequence. As with most self tan lotions, avoid applying too much lotion as this is the main reason for the results having an orange tint.
- Ankles to knees, importantly bending at the knees and use sparingly in the ankles
- Thighs to hips including buttocks area (use a 50 cent piece quantity on each leg).
- Hips to chest (go over chest area twice keeping 45 minutes between application for better definition).
- Arms, importantly bending at the elbows.
- Hands only consist of a quick smooth over whilst your knuckles are in a claw position.
- Back area, it’s best to ask a friend to apply your Wotnot Tanning lotion in a circular motion starting from the hips up.
- Tanning the face and neck area. It is best to purchase yourself some new foundation sponges and apply a 50 cent piece of self-tan onto the sponge and start dabbing and pushing the product into the skin until you have perfectly coated the selected areas. Then grab a cotton bud and apply some water onto the cotton and roll it over your eyebrows and use a separate cotton bud for over your lips. Apply one coat every 5 days to keep your facial skin radiantly glowing.
If you need to double coat your self-tanner, it’s best to leave a day in between applications to allow the first application to finish working on your skin. Keep your Wotnot Self Tanning lotion on for 8 hours before rinsing off, patting the skin dry and head out for the day.
To maintain glowing skin, it’s essential to keep your skin hydrated on the outside and inside. Drink plenty of water and use a daily moisturiser morning and night (Wotnot Baby Lotion is perfect and so gentle). Use Wotnot Facial Wipes to clean the skin as it will not affect the tan as it’s alcohol and toxin-free! Your tan will gradually lighten whilst your skin self-exfoliates.