Exult bread lovers! This gluten free green buckwheat recipe is so full of flavours and nutritions.
It is astonishingly simple and is loaded with distinctive flavour. It is so deliciously good, perfect for a great pre-workout snacking pleasure. Packed with nutrients yet makes you feel light from the inside out.
- Green buckwheat (soaked for 3 hours) – 1 cup
- Baking soda – 1 tsp
- Apple cider vinegar – 1 tsp
- Chia seeds or flax seeds meal – 2 tbsp
- Olive oil – 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Spices to taste: rosemary, oregano, basilic etc
- Nuts/seeds to taste
- Other options: sun dried tomatoes, olives, raisins, cranberries
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Soak buckwheat for 3 hours.
- Drain and rinse.
- Chia seeds or flax meal mix with 3 tbsp of water and leave for 5-10 minutes to thicken.
- Place all ingredients in a high speed blender. Do not over blend. The mixture should not be creamy or smooth as the bread won’t rise. Some pieces of buckwheat are perfectly fine.
- Add nuts, seeds or anything you prefer.
- Transfer the mixture to the silicon baking form greased with olive oil.
- Bake in the preheated to 200 degrees oven for 1 hour.
- Cool completely before slicing.
— For more of My Gluten Free Recipe Book ideas, click this link here.