Gluten Free Chocolate Pancakes With Coconut and Soya
Recipe by: Anna Behman
Gluten free, dairy free, sugar free vegan pancakes.
These delicious, easy to make pancakes are ideal for chocolate and coconut lovers. They are made with shredded coconut and are served with melted chocolate on top. These scrumptious pancakes will surely be another favourite in every household. They are made with soya drink that is ideal for baking. They’re light and fluffy that go perfectly for breakfast or snacks.
Servings: 7 (2 pancakes 1 serving)
Prep: 10 min
Cook: 30 min
Total: 40 min
Difficulty: Very Easy
- Soya drink – 2.5 cup if using plant-based milk, start with 1 cup and gradually add more if required
- Gluten Free Baking Flour – 200 grams
- Raw Cacao Powder – 3 tbsp
- Baking Powder – 2 tsp
- Shredded coconut- 3 tbsp
- Coconut Flour – 2 tbsp
- Melted coconut oil- 1 tsp
- Egg replacer
- Sweetener of your choice- preferably 1 tsp of monk fruit
HOW TO MAKE
- Combine sifted flour and all dry ingredients.
- Prepare an egg replacer according to the package instruction.
- Add melted coconut oil to an egg replacer. Add this mixture to dry ingredients.
- Pour soya drink or any chosen plant based milk. Mix well. The batter should not be runny or too thick. Adjust the batter with plant based milk or coconut flour.
- Fry on a low-medium heat under the lid on a non-sticky pan fry 3-4 minutes on each side. Alternatively use a pancake maker.
- Decorate as desired.
— For more of My Gluten Free Recipe Book ideas, click this link here.