Flourless, Egg Free Chocolate Cookies
These gluten free cookies are so delicious. They are soft and moist with a lightly crunch outside. It is so easy to make and it only requires few ingredients, it literally takes 5 minutes to prepare and 15 minutes to bake.
These flourless, egg free chocolate cookies are far more delicious than normal cookies. They have tons of distinct flavours that give a real protein boost of energy perfect to start your day. This recipe will surely be your another snacking pleasures that will leave you craving for more.
- Coconut flour – 3 tbsp
- Almond flour or hazelnut meal – 3 tbsp
- Egg replacer or Flaxseed meal – 1 tbsp mixed with 3 tbsp of water
- Half banana
- Carob or cacao – 1.5 tbsp
- Any plant based milk – 1/2 cup
- Baking soda – 1 tsp
- Stevia to taste (optional)
HOW TO DO IT
- Mix flaxseeds meal with water and let it stand for 5 minutes to thicken up.
- Mash banana and add egg replacer or flax seed meal.
- Add chosen milk and mix through.
- Add all dry ingredients.
- Form cookies. Place them on the lined with baking paper or silicone mat baking tray.
- Bake for 15 minutes in the preheated 200 degrees oven.
— For more of My Gluten Free Recipe Book ideas, click this link here.