Chocolate Glazed Doughnuts
These gluten free doughnuts are every chocolate lovers dream. It contains irresistibly intense flavours that sink into your mouth making it a guilt-free vegan dessert.
It is so yummy and so easy to make that will have you drooling for more!
For 6 doughnuts:
1 cup gluten free flour
2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
1/3 cup + 1 tbsp coconut sugar
1 tbsp ground flaxseed
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
3 1/2 tbsp melted vegan butter
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
Seeds from one vanilla bean
Pinch of Himalayan salt
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 180C (350F) and grease a doughnut pan.
- Mix the flax seeds with the almond milk and let sit for about a minute. Whisk in the melted butter.
- In the meantime, mix all the remaining ingredients together except for the vinegar and set aside.
- Mix the vinegar into the wet mixture and then pour everything into the dry mixture.
- Combine well and pour into the doughnut molds.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes.
For the chocolate glaze, preferably use Brandi’s @thevegan8 ‘s recipe for ‘ultimate vegan chocolate ganache glaze’. Just hop over to thevegan8.com and check it out. It is soo good.
Chop up a few walnuts to sprinkle on top and there you have it! Amazing gluten-free vegan chocolate glazed doughnuts!
— Recipe from Morganic Kitchen