Blueberries and Quinoa Muffins
These gluten free, delicious blueberries and quinoa muffins will surely blow you away. Packed with nutrition and flavour that you’ll surely enjoy without feeling guilty.
Bursting with fresh blueberries with a tender crumb perfect to start your day. These protein-packed muffins are so easy to make and are sure to be a huge hit. It is simple and perfect for on the go snack. It is moist and soft and has only 165 calories.
- Quinoa flour – 1/3 cup
- Quinoa flakes – 2 tbsp
- Almond meal – 60 grams
- Coconut flour – 30 grams
- Flaxseeds meal – 2 tbsp
- Water – 6 tbsp
- Almond milk – 1/2 cup
- Melted coconut oil – 2 tbsp
- Rapadura sugar or any other sweetener – 1 tbsp
- Vanilla extract – 1/2 tsp
- Baking powder – 1/4 tsp
- Pinch of salt
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Mix flaxseeds meal with water and refrigerate for 5- 10 minutes until the mixture thickens.
- Combine all dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add flaxseed meal, vanilla extract, coconut oil and almond milk. Mix well.
- Spoon the mixture in the muffin moulds, preferably use the silicon one.
- Place the blueberries on top of the muffins, lightly pressing them down.
- Bake for about 25 minutes until lightly browned on 180 degrees. It makes 6 muffins.
— For more of My Gluten Free Recipe Book ideas, click this link here.